Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray by Christian Dior
Beauty powerhouse Dior’s Perfumer-Creator François Demachy uses the juicy and spirited notes of Calabrian bergamot to open up the mysterious Sauvage Eau de Parfum. At the heart is a woody, ambery trail of Ambroxan, wrapped up in the smoky aroma of Papua New Guinean vanilla absolute. One spritz reveals the inspirations behind this sensual, subtly exotic fragrance: a desert in the twilight where possibilities seem endless.
- Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum
- Notes: Top: Reggio Bergamot
- Heart: Papya New Guinean Vanilla Absolute
- The fragrance is announced as radically fresh, raw and noble at the same time
- Fresh top notes of Calabria bergamot encounter ambroxan, obtained from precious ambergris, and its woody trail
- For Men